Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Ice Cream"


Oh my goodness, this was so good! I've seen this recipe floating around the internet here and there and decided to try it. I chopped up a couple of ripe bananas and a bunch of strawberries and froze them, then put the bananas in the food processor, then added the strawberries. Actually, I have a mini food processor so I did it in small batches and transferred it all to a metal bowl a little at a time (I don't know that the metal bowl was necessary but it felt right) then used a hand mixed to mix it all together for a few minutes. I added a teaspoon of vanilla too. Then I put it in the freezer for about a half an hour. It was thick like ice cream and tasted so good! I'm going to have to keep my freezer stocked with sliced up, ripe bananas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment