Sunday, October 20, 2013

This is how it is

I went to Arizona to see family. I ate roast and hamburgers. I came back and ate beef stew for Zoe's birthday, because that is what she wanted. So we've decide we are mostly vegetarian. I am not ready to be vegan. That is too much right now. I think I could do all vegetarian but I'm not going to do that yet either. This is what we've agreed upon: We eat vegetarian and vegan at home. When we are with family for dinner we are going to eat what is offered. I still want turkey for Thanksgiving, I still want my chicken salad sandwiches for Christmas. Maybe I will have the pork enchilada at Cost Vida once in a while. We eat a little cheese, eggs and milk. Not as much as before though. Having meat once in a while is certainly better than every day. Call me weak and mean to animals and all that, I don't care. I still enjoy cooking vegetarian and vegan. But I'm not ready for 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment