Thursday, May 30, 2013

What do I want?

What do I want to see on this blog in a few months? I want to see someone who has lost twenty pounds. Let's get that out of the way from the get go. People always say we should be happy with our size, we can't all be size 1! We have the right to love ourselves as we are. That is all SO true! But the reality is if you weigh too much, in my case 20-30 pounds too much, you don't feel so good. It is taxing on your body. That is the case for me anyway. So I do want to lose 20 pounds. I also want that weird, bloaty feeling of late that the doctor couldn't blame on anything in particular to go away. I want this lower back pain gone. I want the recurring fibromyalgia-like symptoms to go away. I want the cracking knees to stop cracking. I want fewer injuries when I exercise. And I want the junk addiction gone and new healthy habits formed that will stay. I don't know if I will get all of this. I don't know if I will last until next week. But I won't dismiss the idea of these things happening. It is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment