Monday, May 27, 2013

Time to start already?

So we started today and I have some lovely food pics. The food was good but to be honest, I'm really craving some dessert right now. Still, it was a good first day.
Breakfast was oats (not oatmeal, I like to eat it cold and uncooked like cereal) with cinnamon, flax seed, bananas and soy milk. I like soy milk. Who knew?

Lunch was apple, almonds and raisins and this smoothie that had a little soy milk, flax seed, banana, blueberries, pineapple and collard greens. The soy milk is sweeter than the plain yogurt I usually use. I'll have to use a little less next time or less banana. Doesn't it look good next to those tulips Brent gave me for our anniversary? 18 years, baby!

Look at this beautiful Memorial Day dinner! Homemade baked beans, corn on the cob, potatoes, veggie and fruit kabobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment